With classes & markets canceled, restaurants & shops closed, many people are struggling. We, like many other self-employed people, saw our income vanish over night. Self-employed people are not eligible for unemployment and many are not yet the target of any assistance. If you can, please go online and buy gift cards from all of the local restaurants, shops and businesses you want to be there for you when this crisis over. Do what you can to help those who are being hit the hardest and stay safe, stay well!
The first and third Thursday of each month through March 2020, from 4-7pm at the Duluth Folk School
Our Holiday sales have been fast & furious so there are fewer things available through our website.
If you are looking for our vinegar sample packs please contact one of these stores to see if they have what you are looking for…
- Duluth Kitchen Store, in the Fitger’s Complex, Duluth, MN
- Great Lakes Aquarium gift shop, 353 Harbor Dr, Duluth, MN. They have revamped the gift shop adding several local food items. We are thrilled they wanted to carry our products, so check out their gift shop next time you are there!
- Rustic Inn Cafe & Gifts…look for our vinegars on their tables, on their menu and in the gift shop!
- Lakewinds Coops, all three location in Chanhassen, Richfield and Minnetonka!
- Smith’s Infusion, 417 Chestnut Street, Virginia, MN
- Chequamegon Food Coop, Ashland, WI
Smith’s Infusions is a lovely shop featuring local arts & crafts form the region. We are thrilled that they are now carrying our vinegars, shrubs and herb infused salts. We’ll also be there on Friday Nov 2nd from 4-7pm for an in-store demo, so come check it out!
As the snows fell over the 2017/2018 winter and early spring, we were far from hibernation at Clover Valley Farms. In fact, we were percolating!
We’re in the home stretch of a yearlong re-branding effort — starting here on our website. When we began farming just over ten years ago, we were seasonal pasture poultry growers.
However, as our fruit and herb production increased and we started making more products — starting with our line of vinegar, our farm shifted dramatically. The changes to our logo and labels speak to our new emphasis on farm-made goods crafted with our own fruits & herbs.
And with all the change afoot, it was the perfect time to make good on all your helpful feedback. We heard your CALL FOR LESS PLASTIC, and we’re proud to deliver.
Our products now have uncoated labels that have a nice feel and sharp look. Plus, we replaced the plastic shrink bands with beautiful seal strips made of the same uncoated label stock. We hope it makes you feel great about buying our products — especially as they support our local economy! We use local professionals like our website designer, writer, graphic artists, printers & accountants to keep our virtual ducks in a row.
A few other items worthy of note:
- Our new 5 oz vinegar bottle has a sleeker shape
- New Shrub and Salt packaging is on the way
- We’ve added color-coordinated labels with “tips for using” on the side panel for each flavor
- Also, our beloved Rhubarb-Rosemary Honey Mustard will be available to our wholesale customers later this summer
And the best for last— We will be adding three new kinds of vinegar: Elderberry, Wild Cherry & Apple Wine Vinegars!
Thanks for checking in our Clover Valley Farms and sharing in all our exciting news. More to come!