With classes & markets canceled, restaurants & shops closed, many people are struggling. We, like many other self-employed people, saw our income vanish over night. Self-employed people are not eligible for unemployment and many are not yet the target of any assistance. If you can, please go online and buy gift cards from all of the local restaurants, shops and businesses you want to be there for you when this crisis over. Do what you can to help those who are being hit the hardest and stay safe, stay well!
The first and third Thursday of each month through March 2020, from 4-7pm at the Duluth Folk School
Our Holiday sales have been fast & furious so there are fewer things available through our website.
If you are looking for our vinegar sample packs please contact one of these stores to see if they have what you are looking for…
- Duluth Kitchen Store, in the Fitger’s Complex, Duluth, MN
- Great Lakes Aquarium gift shop, 353 Harbor Dr, Duluth, MN. They have revamped the gift shop adding several local food items. We are thrilled they wanted to carry our products, so check out their gift shop next time you are there!
- Rustic Inn Cafe & Gifts…look for our vinegars on their tables, on their menu and in the gift shop!
- Lakewinds Coops, all three location in Chanhassen, Richfield and Minnetonka!
- Smith’s Infusion, 417 Chestnut Street, Virginia, MN
- Chequamegon Food Coop, Ashland, WI
Smith’s Infusions is a lovely shop featuring local arts & crafts form the region. We are thrilled that they are now carrying our vinegars, shrubs and herb infused salts. We’ll also be there on Friday Nov 2nd from 4-7pm for an in-store demo, so come check it out!