Our Holiday sales have been fast & furious so there are fewer things available through our website.
If you are looking for our vinegar sample packs please contact one of these stores to see if they have what you are looking for…
- Duluth Kitchen Store, in the Fitger’s Complex, Duluth, MN
- Great Lakes Aquarium gift shop, 353 Harbor Dr, Duluth, MN. They have revamped the gift shop adding several local food items. We are thrilled they wanted to carry our products, so check out their gift shop next time you are there!
- Rustic Inn Cafe & Gifts…look for our vinegars on their tables, on their menu and in the gift shop!
- Lakewinds Coops, all three location in Chanhassen, Richfield and Minnetonka!
- Smith’s Infusion, 417 Chestnut Street, Virginia, MN
- Chequamegon Food Coop, Ashland, WI
Geared towards backyard and beginning growers of all skill levels, whether you have 1 backyard tree or a small orchard. This class will include overview of issues related to growing healthy fruit trees and controlling pests and diseases throughout the season with emphasis on Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and organic management of fruit trees. Classes will include lots of handouts on specific topics covered including the “annual cycle of orchards”, meeting the culprits (recognizing specific diseases and pests), methods for monitoring and dealing with potential pests or diseases. Lots of discussion and hands-on activities, so bring your questions!
Look for this class again in 2019!
Location: Clover Valley Farms, 6534 Homestead Road, Duluth, MN
Cost: $25 per person/couple
To Register: contact Cindy Hale <email@example.com>, 218-525-0094
On our farm we use Integrated Pest Management (IPM) with a strong emphasis on only spraying when something is needed. The core idea behind IPM is to understand the life cycles of the plants being managed and the pests and diseases that can impact them. We monitor the phenology of our orchards as well as pests and diseases so we know what is present in our orchards at any given time. That information drives decisions about when or what to spray and more importantly when NOT to spray. We collect and submit our weekly data to the MN Department of Agriculture’s IPM newsletter which you can use to find local information about what conditions are being found around the state.
Our Summer Farm Field Day will follow from 1pm-4pm, so bring snacks & lunch!