You can find our products at these locations…
In North East Minnesota:
- Blue Heron Trading Co. in the Dewitt-Seitz building in Canal Park, Duluth, MN
- Cedar Coffee Company – SpokenGear, Two Harbors MN
- Cook County Whole Foods Coop in Grand Marias, MN
- Duluth Kitchen Store, in the Fitger’s Complex, Duluth, MN
- Duluth Farmer’s Market, the red building on the corner of 14th ave. E and 3rd street! Satruday’s 7am-noon and Wednesdays 2-6pm May through October, plus the November Holiday event!
- Gooseberry Falls State Park, find our vinegars and herb infused salts in the visitors center gift shop, just in time for those travelers who want something fabulous and local!
- Great Lakes Aquarium gift shop, 353 Harbor Dr, Duluth, MN. They have revamped the gift shop adding several local food items. We are thrilled they wanted to carry our products, so check out their gift shop next time you are there!
- Lake Avenue Restaurant & Bar in the Dewitt-Seitz building in Canal Park, Duluth, MN. The house vinaigrette uses our Juneberry Current vinegar and the Lake Trout Potato Cake is topped with a Rhubarb Vinaigrette using our Rhubarb vinegar…fabulous!
- Market Day Duluth, 15 N 3rd Ave W. Duluth, MN 55802
- Superior Shores Gift Shop, just past Two Harbors, now you can get our vinegars, shrubs and herb infused salts in their gift shop
- Rustic Inn Cafe & Gifts…look for our vinegars on their tables, on their menu and in the gift shop!
- Vikre Distillery, check out their fabulous tasting room in Canal Park, they now carry our Rhubarb-Mint Shrub and we hope to be collaborating more in the future!
- Whole Foods Cooperative in both their Hillside and Denfeld stores, Duluth, MN
In Twin Cities, Minnesota:
- Fresh & Natural Foods in Shoreview MN
- Lakewinds Coops, all three location in Chanhassen, Richfield and Minnetonka!
Other Minnesota Locations:
- Bluff Country Coop 121 West 2nd Street, Winona MN
- Bread N’ Honey Pantry, Mora, MN
- Harmony Coop, Bemidji, MN
- Itasca State Park, The headwaters of the Mississippi River! Check out their gift shops when you go to the park. You will find our get our vinegars, herb infused salts and shrubs.
- The Ideal Green Market Coop, 34988 County Road 39, Pequot Lakes, MN
- The Green Scene, Walker MN
- Old School Lives, Cotton, MN
- Smith’s Infusion, 417 Chestnut Street, Virginia, MN
- In the tasting room at White Winter Winery in Iron River, WI
- Chequamegon Food Coop, Ashland, WI
- The Fat Radish, Bayfield, WI – look for our products there this spring!
- The Peoples Coop in Lacrosse, WI
- Red Clover Market, Weston, WI (near Wausau)
- Sweet Willow Naturals, 1541 Bellevue St., Suite 3, Green Bay, WI will being carrying our vinegars and salts starting October 2016!
- Wild Berry Market, Minocqua, WI
MiNNBOX They are a great local business supporting other Minnesota business AND working with those businesses to decrease waste and become more green. Our “Green Commitment” in 2017 was to replace all of our single use plastic sampler spoons & cups (1,000’s used each year!) with compostable/recyclable plant based versions AND to encourage all our our customers to do so as well. Our “Green Commitment” in 2018 was to replace all of the plastic shrink wrap seals on our vinegar and salt jars with paper safety seals. They are prettier and more green
While this seems like a no brainer, sometimes it takes a nudge to do what you know is the right thing anyway…Thanks MiNNBOX!
You Betcha! Box launched this spring and we are thrilled to be in their new “Discovery Box”. They have several subscription options. All supporting locally made, and in our case also GROWN, products.
You can also order through our Online Marketplace!